Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Reunited-Nachie and her family...
Seriously the song "reunited" is going through my head right now! I took these pictures of Nachie's beautiful family just after Miguel got home from the never ending deployment. Brittney was born while Miguel was away, so not only did Nachie have the stress of dealing with her first deployment, she also gave birth without her husband by her side. That is a lot to handle for any woman and I think Nachie handled it beautifully!

There is nothing better than a family reunited!!

P.S. I totally think big sis Aliyah should be a model-isn't she gorgeous!?!









Thank you Nachie for being so patient with me on getting these to you! I hope you enjoy them!
posted by Jessica Stokes at 8:10 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Jessica Stokes
Home:

About Me:

See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Music Player

Get Your Own Free Hypster.com Playlist.

Layout by Sweetly Irresistible