Thursday, June 5, 2008
My new models!
Ok so I put out a bulletin on my myspace page for all my middle school and high school girls on my friends list. I wanted someone with a prom or pageant dress that they could get dirty to go out and take some fun pictures around town. Well no one repsonded as fast as I wanted them to....so I kidnapped (with parental permission LOL) 2 of my middle school friends in the neighborhood, threw some dresses on them (one of them was mine and we had to cinch it up with some clothes pins in the back-hey-whatever works right) Anywho...off we went bouncing around town looking for old, rusty, interesting stuff to strike a pose in front of! The first thing we went to was an old bathtub I have been eyeing, but we will have to go back to re-shoot that on another day in the morning when the sun light is coming from the opposite direction. We had a lot of fun and it is tempting to post all the pictures...but here are some of my fave...LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS-that way I know SOMEBODY is looking at this thing!








Labels:

posted by Jessica Stokes at 6:19 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At June 5, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Blogger ga_girl7789 said…

    i like the 1st one a lot. you are just taking off with this stuff! good for you! you really make me wanna go buy a new camera! lol...i think my husband may get me one for my birthday in july!! yay!
    amber (from myspace)

     
  • At July 25, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Blogger Leanne said…

    These are cute! My cousin takes pictures around the town that I live in and her style seems to be a lot like yours. I thought you might want to check out her blogs.

    www.bhphotography-gallery1.blogspot.com

    www.bloggingbybrandy.blogspot.com

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Jessica Stokes
Home:

About Me:

See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Music Player

Get Your Own Free Hypster.com Playlist.

Layout by Sweetly Irresistible